Paradigm utilizes today’s most advanced milling technologies to deliver quality CNC milling services to clients in a wide variety of industries. While we specialize in producing technical components for automation systems, our unique manufacturing approach allows us to design and produce parts for use in everything from high-tech to medical and bio-tech to industrial.
We specialize in working with clients in need of highly technical short-run projects that require expert machining solutions and precision milling services. Our skilled craftsmen utilize decades of combined experience and a solid understanding of appropriate application to create complex parts that perform reliably for years to come.
Our CNC milling machine tools are capable of complex shapes and tight tolerances, including:
- Ball milling to create rounded bottom edges
- Rounded milling to create rounded top edges
- Chamfer/plain milling to create 45-/90-degree edges
- Angle milling to create non-45-/90-degree edges
- Groove milling to create rectangular slots
Paradigm can work with a wide variety of metals, including:
- Stainless Steel
- Nickel Alloys
- And More
- Contact Paradigm Corporation if you’re seeking a reliable technology partner with years of proven experience developing and producing automated assembly components.